Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 8 of 42to42

New breakfast this morning. I had to be to work early so I had it on the go.  I hate oatmeal, so 'this is how I do it'.  Frozen banana, skim milk, vanilla protein powder, flax, and ground oatmeal.  YUM!




5/3 Thurs
GOAL
DAY 8/42
Pushups
1 plus 1 each day
 8
Planks
45 seconds, adding each wk
45 s
Yoga
5 minutes yoga/stretching
5 minutes - felt good after legs!
Kegels
3x10
3x10
Vacuum
3x10
3x10
Water
Aim for 1 gallon
3/4 gallon
Exercise
Weights/cardio/hiit
LEGS!  New workout routine!
Food
Clean Eating, 5-6 meals a day.
#1 Oatmeal banana smoothie.
#2 Chobani yogurt
#3 Turkey muffins, black beans/tomatoes
*****ONE STUPID COOKIE*****
#4 carrots and hummus
#5 chicken breast
#6 whey protein post workout







Today is a new leg routine.  
JUMP SQUATS
WALKING LUNGES
STATIONARY LUNGES
ALTERNATING LUNGES
PLIE SQUATS
LEG CURLS FRONT
LEG CURLS BACK
KICKBACKS ON BOWFLEX
CALF RAISES





*****ONE STUPID COOKIE!*****  
Have you seen these cookies!?  My son is celebrating his summer birthday in school today and asked for these. I bought them the other day and put them in the freezer - out of sight - then I forgot them this morning!  So had to have mother-in-law run them to school.  After my delicious lunch of turkey muffins and black beans/tomatoes, I stopped in my office and there was a cookie there - I think he must have put it in my room to share. I took it and popped it in the mouth without thinking and then almost gagged after I realized what I had done!
Now I've got a tummy ache!  From ONE STUPID COOKIE!








No comments:

Post a Comment