This guilt-free dip provides a healthful dose of protein and phytonutrients.
- 1 cup smooth low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped and drained
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and drained
- In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, yogurt and soup mix. Add water chestnuts, carrots and spinach and stir gently.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Nutrients per serving (Makes 4 servings):
Calories: 150, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 570 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 19 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 4 g, Protein: 17 g, Iron: 2 mg