Thursday, June 14, 2012

LBDP day 18/42





Thursday.

Last day of football camp - Neil got up extra early and took him so I slept in!

Breakfast:
Shredded wheat cereal
Lunch:
Chobani yogurt
Snack:
celery and hummus
Supper:
Grilled chicken with tomatoes and black beans

Exercise:
Tris and chest and 20/10s with Angela.  Today was wear obnoxious bright colors day.  Neither of us had much, but our shoes were pretty bright colors!

After doing tricep pushdowns I had to do overhead tri extensions...Angela just finished up and was going to do what I just finished.  Picked up a 20 pound dumbbell and could barely move it over my head - but with a little encouragement from Angela I did it.  Then during 20/10s Angela was suffering from jelly legs from our leg workout yesterday, but finished with encouragement from me!

Did not get enough water today.  Better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment