Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 3 of 42to42

Today was another Missoula Children's Theater production.  I stayed away from the dessert table again with no problem, but a little help of my energy bites, which have dark chocolate in them.  I even shared some with a friend who was trying to stay away from the dessert table, who later emailed me that I made her day and that made my day!!!

Today I bought a new camera, so I was making sure I had all my pics off my SD cards uploaded and came across some OLD pictures that made me cry of my boys!



Lunch was my turkey-quinoa muffins with my black bean tomato mix and a little feta cheese - while the boys had pizza and mine was SO MUCH better!





GOAL
DAY 3/42
Pushups
1 plus 1 each day
  3
Planks
30 seconds, adding each wk
30 seconds
Yoga
5 minutes yoga/stretching
5 minutes
Kegels
3x10
3x10
Vacuum
3x10
3x
Water
Aim for 1 gallon
3/4 gallon
Exercise
Ask planned by Nancy
Shoulders/Back
Food
Clean Eating with only ‘clean cheats’ as previously stated
Today was ‘okay’. Wasn’t hungry and was on the go. Lunch was good, but supper was a bowl of cereal.  Coulda been better!

No comments:

Post a Comment